Frequently Asked Questions – Consumers
What is Minkasu?
Minkasu is a simple, secure and smart mobile payment option for you. With Minkasu, you can make a secure payment quickly and easily. You do not need to enter a username, password or lengthy credit card details – all you need is your smartphone and the Minkasu app. On your smartphone, just tap and use your fingerprint to pay. On your desktop, laptop or tablet, just click, scan and use your fingerprint to pay. Its that simple!
Is Minkasu safe?
How can I use the Minkasu app?
How can I get started with Minkasu?
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play
- Set up your profile, including your addresses and payment information
- Use your smartphone to make payments
How is Minkasu different from Apple Pay, PayPal, Google Wallet or any other online wallet products?
Where can I use Minkasu?
How do I open a Minkasu account?
How do I add or delete a credit card?
1. In Minkasu’s mobile app, click on the top left menu and select the option to manage cards and/or payment options. This will take you to the page where you can add or delete a card easily.
2. If you want to add or edit a credit card in the midst of a checkout process, simply navigate out of all your current card options with the selector. At the end, you will be shown an option to add another credit card.
How do I edit my contact details?
What is a Minkasu PIN?
How do I create a Minkasu PIN?
How do I change my Minkasu PIN?
What if I forget my Minkasu PIN?
Which cards can I use with Minkasu?
Can I add my international credit card?
How many cards can I add to my Minkasu profile?
How many shipping addresses can I add to my Minkasu profile?
Can I use a PO Box or US Military APO/ FPO address on my profile?
Can I use an international shipping address on my profile?
How do you confirm my address?
Can I cancel a payment I have already sent?
What should I do if I am unable to scan my credit card?
How do I use Minkasu on a non-finger print enabled phone?
How do I get a refund?
What is this authorization I see on my card for $1?
How can I dispute an unrecognized charge on my credit card?
If my card is stolen, can it be used on Minkasu?
If my phone is stolen, can it be used to pay with Minkasu?
Frequently Asked Questions -Merchants
What is Minkasu?
What are the benefits of offering Minkasu on my website?
How is Minkasu different from any other online payment options?
How do I integrate Minkasu into my website?
Is Minkasu compatible with my shopping cart?
Is Minkasu compatible with my payments gateway?
How does Minkasu verify the customer?
How does Minkasu reduce fraud?
1. First, we verify the customer at multiple levels without any significant friction to their experience that increases the odds of a valid transaction.
2. Second, we continuously monitor the payment history by a customer to detect suspicious activity and watch for other signals using sophisticated risk models and algorithms. We use this data to better inform future transactions. We are able to provide you with evidence of the transaction and the verification to aid your case.